You Know You Wanna Know...

Flabby, 'cause I got some meat on my bones. Chic - because flabbiness can be fabulously chic.

Friday, November 19, 2010

HARRY POTTER!!

Okay let me just say first that the movie was AMAZING! I especially loved that wonderful cliff-hanger ending. However, not as many people were dressed up like I had expected. I definitely think that I got the best costumes to show, though. I think my favorite was a girl who dressed in black and put on a white swim cap to be Voldemort. HAHA! 


However...these were two of my favorites...




The girl on the far left is my roommate, Rachel. The one with the big blonde hair is me...and the one on the far right is my roommate Kelsey. The last of the roomies was taking the picture...and we are so thankful for Karalyn's camera! 





I don't want to spoil ANYTHING about the movie for those of you haven't seen it yet. GO SEE IT. Even if you aren't a Harry Potter fan, you'll love the special effects and quality of the film itself. Bottom line, probably one of my favorite HP movies to date. 




It's almost time to go home for Thanksgiving : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment