You Know You Wanna Know...

Flabby, 'cause I got some meat on my bones. Chic - because flabbiness can be fabulously chic.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This is what I get...

For not posting for like...a year. Since I went so long without posting a THING on my old blog, it was completely de-activated. So, during a recent interview for a internship (recent meaning last night), I mentioned that I had a blog...and of course they asked to see it. So, while discovering last night that it no longer exists, I decided that I really need to blog again. I have way too much to say anyway...so here I am. Welcome ; ) I'm so glad that you have decided to join me. I promise this thing will look a lot cooler as time and life passes. For now, hang in there with me : ) 


Oh, and this website is HILARIOUS. Check it out. 

Crazy People at Wally World

1 comment:

  1. well i'm glad to see that you're back on here :) i love your writing style so much...it has such a great flow and is fun to read! looking forward to your future posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete